|Ways of Opening FoxPro Files (.dbf)|
1. Opening through ODBC DSN (interface: ADO or BDE). Select 'ODBC data source' option and then select the ODBC DSN from the dropdown list. But first, you should create an ODBC DSN of the corresponding type using Windows administrative tools, and point it to the folder with .dbf files.
2. Opening through BDE alias (interface: BDE). First, you should create the alias of type STANDARD using BDE Administrator tool or Tools | BDE | Aliases menu of Reportizer, and point it to the folder where the files are located.
3. Opening by specifying file name (interface: ADO or BDE). Select 'File' option and then browse for the needed file.
4. Opening by specifying folder name (interface: BDE). Select 'Folder' option, select a driver from the dropdown list, and then browse for the needed folder.
5. Opening through connection string (interface: ADO). Select 'Connection string' option and write a connection string. This way is the most flexible one because it allows to specify many additional parameters in the connection string and override standard Reportizer connection behaviour. But it is recommended basically for advanced users. Here are basic connection strings (more examples and details can be found in the Internet):